I need an actual advice please other than moving on?

A year ago my ex and I were in a toxic relationship. I made it toxic cuz of my insecurities so I started to be controlling to him with my anxiety it messed it up even more. He gave me chances twice. Where we first broke up and I missed it up again and the 2nd time were it was forced. I started to fix my mistakes but by then he told me he lost interest in me cuz I kept pushing him away further. I guess it was too late so that’s when we broke up the 2nd time. It’s been a year since our break up and I took the time to really focus on myself and become the best person I could be. I know for a fact that I have changed and I’m not the same person that I used to be. And I know after treating my anxiety and depression my life is starting to be better. I want to try again with him cuz I believe it will be different now. Should I contact him? I’m not sure if he has been dating someone else till now. It will be a third time but I do believe it will be different from before. I want him to believe that I have changed cuz ik he’s going to think I’ll repeat my mistakes again. How can I go for it?
I need an actual advice please other than moving on?
Add Opinion