I’m really hurting. I can’t seem to understand our breakup?

My ex broke up with me a month ago and I can’t seem to get over him. We’ve been broken up years ago before and I got over him instantly, we met up on Friday to kind of confirm the breakup because when I originally met him, I left in anger.
He broke up with me out of the blue. The day before the breakup he was all over me romantically & sexually, & then he just snapped. When we met last week he was much calmer than the initial break up. He apologised for blaming me for everything & for being all over me the day before. That being said I don’t think he’d the intent on ending things the day before.

We’d a great relationship and when we met he acted like we never did. He was like “last year was good and we’ve had good parts but the last few months were bad”. Which is a lie. The last 6 months was when he started talking about our future the most & we started to connect on a deeper level. We have a holiday booked for November & he goes “yeah even when we booked that trip I had doubts, I didn’t really want to book it” yet he pressured me into booking it (I’d just lost a job & didn’t want to book).

He was cold and said his next chapter was to figure himself out and he said the main issue in our relationship was that he never communicated how he feels & he said he needs to go figure himself out. Which I respect.

I miscarried during our break up so I told him & got very little emotion back about it. He said he’d support me & that when he got home he’d unblock me online so we can talk. He said he felt he needed to go seek counselling. I don’t believe him though because I’ve heard nothing since, & he hadn’t unblocked me.

He subtly tried to discourage going on dating apps & said he wasn’t going to (lies), & he didn’t like the idea of me going on our November holiday with a guy so tried to tell me to give the trip away.

Before we parted ways he said he’s heartbroken & that he’s had to block me online so he doesn’t have to see what I’m doing. Then why end things!!
1
1