Should I stay or go?

So my boyfriend and I have been together 5 years sometimes I feel we are together only for financial reasons. We moved back to home town recently and I got a job faster then he has a job just hasn’t got paid yet so I’m LITERALLY paying for everything paying for his gas his cigarettes his food I bought his family food the other day when I literally only have 100 dollars to my name and him and his brother went outside after eating and I go out there and he goes “oh god it’s you “ HOW DISRESPECTFUL I’m paying for everything when I have nothing of course apologized it was in front of his brother which made it even more disrespectful. Another thing I asked him if he wanted something other then gifts for his birthday like I don't know let’s make a memory his respond with “well unlike you I have acquired Things” lol 😂 when I’m literally trying to be nice at this point now he only wants 100 dollars for his birthday I don’t feel like even doing anything for him my paying for everything while he has gotten paid she be good enough. I get it we all go through hard when we are stressed had there has been times he’s been there for me I just don’t know how I feel. I’m just nervous about leaving I’m 25 and I haven’t been on my own just kinda scary I know a lot of people do it and it shouldn’t be a big deal
Should I stay or go?
Add Opinion