What's the best way to get over an ex?

Me and my boyfriend just broke up. He broke up with me, over snapchat because he hated my friend sending snaps while i was driving. She sent a snap about how he shouldn't leave me on read for 13 hours bc he would regret it and she would burn down his minecraft house because he thought minecraft was more important than me. He said he was done, this was bullshit that my friend said that and said to get over him. He blocked me on everything. Now that is has been a little while (2 days) i am glad he's gone bc he was toxic and made me sad and he was manipulative so i did some things i was uncomfortable with. But i still like him so much. I cried over him, i still cry over it. I hate it. Why do i have to like a person who was so mean to me now that i look back on the way he treated me. I see him ever single day at school, because he sits with me and my friends even when we told the guy friends we didn't want him to sit here.
2 mo
He acts like nothing even happened and like he probably didn't even care about me because he's back to his ex girlfriend.
What's the best way to get over an ex?
2
2