Need some advice?

My ex broke up with me about a year ago she was my first girlfriend. We dated for about six months for some back story we met at work in the beginning it was nice getting to know each other put the problem was she lived about 30 mins away in another town she had a car i didn't. In the beginning She wanted to go on dates like seeing movies and such and after i told her i didn't have a car (a license ether and i was super scared of driving) i felt emasculated. She reaffirmed me that it was fine that we could use her car i felt even worse. And as a result we only went on one date a local parade we had a good time talking. Getting to know each other she told me she was scared intimacy to be vulnerable. I didn't know what that ment still don't i. i quit the job we both worked at. And got another job. That i think is when it stared to go down hill. I started visiting her at work some times eventually she would slowly text me less and respond until she broke up with me i a texting conversation while i was at work.

I was devastated it being my first relationship she said that we never really spent time together and that she was going through some thing at home. That if we could go back to being friends and that maybe try again later and me the initial shock and emotions that you get from a break up and and with the rush of customers at my job i couldn't think straight and told her that i didn't we could be friends. We never talked after that.

Now. A year. I've gotten over my fear of driving and got my license but still don't have a car i have a job interview tomorrow that if i land will pay enough to get me a car and among other things. I want to try again with this girl I've talked to some of my friends and family and has got some mixed responses frome eveyone deserves a second chance to move on. I really like this girl and want to try again to my knowledge she's not seeing any one i want to reach out to her but i don't know how.
Need some advice?
1
1