I was cheated on and dumped right after that, a year passed and I still have a lot of hate what should I do?

I was in a relationship with a single mom with 3 kids from 2 fathers, and after last birth she devided to burn her ovaries so she became infertile anyway i knew all those stuff when i started with her i was with her for 5 years and cheated on two times, but she tricked at the first time said she tried to make me jealous i believed her i feel so retarded because of it, Now i am 25 and she is 30 , gonna turn 31 in 3 months. She was a toxic person made me cry many times for me to give all my attention while i was with her. And last time right after we fight 4 days later she already was with some random guy then she changed many of them and replaced me with many pathetic midgets. Last time when she dumped me she said i look ugly af and it was a mistake to be together. I felt disrespected broken and full of hatred. The person i spent my years on easily wiped our 5 years out with no regret. by the way i am gonna post my pic on the below am i really ugly? I still feel sad and regret for wasting my years for yer. Even the guy she cheated on me with was from a datesite she was on. Also sorry for my English its not my native language
1
3