Y does my ex feel awkward talking to me? I am ok with being friends?

We met through mutual friends. I broke up with him seven months ago cuz he called one night saying academics r his #1 priority and that he wanted to dance with girls. He started showing at every single frat party I went to. At the last party I made out with a guy. The guy left and he approached me saying we’re cool right I don’t have a problem with u. Then he’s start bragging about how he broke up with his hs girlfriend and how he was drunk and made out with a sober girl. Then he told me that he didn’t want me to ignore cuz we have the same friends. Then during dinner, he takes two peeks at me behind his friend. We are both in college. I honestly don’t think he will give closure but he is gonna have to accept it. Like I think he just wants to have fun and hang onto me until he wants a relationship cuz he always try to find ways to make me upset. He treats my other girlfriends nicely but treats me differently. What does he want? Yesterday I moved in. He turned his head and looked confused about. Y I was living in the same dorm and floor level. My mom was there.
0
1