Should I break up with him? or nah?

My boyfriend and I broke up like a month ago and just got back together we have been dating for 2 years and something months but anyways he started flirting with a girl he told I didn’t have to worry about ! Which he dated in middle school , but he’s a freshmen in college now. Anyways he flirted with her and she flirted with him she told him that she likes him and he said he would take her out sometime then he started talking to me again and got back with me. Then he told me this the 2nd day we got back together he said that he told me he feels something for her but he thinks he only felt it cause they known each other for so long. But I don't know what to do I didn’t talk to anyone during the month I rejected every guy & trust me it was a lot 😂and he couldn’t reject the one girl who hit on him. He was loyal during the whole relationship he wouldn’t text any girls or talk to them so I don't know what to do I really fucken love him I don’t want to lose him but I feel like this is so fucked up.
Should I break up with him? or nah?
Add Opinion