Boyfriend likes my best friend?

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for around 7 months and the other night I’d been out with my friends but I could tell something was up. Eventually they told me that my boyfriend has been obsessing over my best friend and thought about her all the time. Obviously I phoned him and he completely went into denial and tried to turn it round on me.

After a couple of days I eventually got him to explain and he said that while he finds my best friend attractive, it doesn’t change anything between us and he wants me to stay with him. He told me that he was trying to get advice from my mates on how to deal about this situation and get rid of these feelings but my friends obviously came to me and told me what was happening. He also said the reason he turned to my best friend was because we hadn’t seen each other as much and he was missing me?

I love him like crazy but I’m scared I’ll never be able to trust him again or feel enough for him. Bear in mind that he has never spoken to my best friend so is going purely on looks here. Advice please, should I end things or forgive him?
Boyfriend likes my best friend?
8
4