Boyfriend who Games Every Night?

Would you girls dump your boyfriend if he games every night? I have a PS4 and I like to game for like 2-3 hours every night (more on the weekends) I do work out everyday though and I’m very fit and also have an acceptable social life, not a geek or anything lol.
Boyfriend who Games Every Night?
Yes, I’d dump his as*
No, I’d encourage him
GirlGuy
2 mo
You’re right! I did cut down on the amount of hours I game considerably! I don’t game with friends now because it’s addictive and also stressful and annoying. In the long run, I’m sure I’d stop this once and for all. Now, I do enjoy it whenever I’m not doing anything of importance! And it’s very interesting that you guys work in the industry!
2 mo
Thank you to all of you girls who commented! To make it clear: for relationships to succeed, I believe that your significant other should be your priority (not your gaming routine or your PlayStation) and it’s all about balance. Wishing you all a happy and productive week!
2 mo
Well I can but it depends where you’re touching me. I’m very ticklish in certain areas and I just lose it if you touch me in those areas.
Boyfriend who Games Every Night?
57