Can you call a girl your ex, if you never officially dated, but things got intimate?

This girl and I never dated, and she actually made it abundantly clear that we aren't, nor were we ever a thing. We also never had sex, but there were definitely romantic messages being exchanged. All that being said, this definitely felt like a romantic friendship to me. I haven't been running around telling people that she was my girl, but I did tell people that we were talking (until she made it clear that we were not).

After we went our separate ways, she took it upon herself to tell people that I am creepy and that I was forcing myself on her. She basically tried to destroy my reputation, after I said that I didn't want to just be friends. Destroying someone's reputation and attacking their business feels like something an ex would do... what do y'all think?
She's your ex
She's not your ex
Well she's definitely your ex-something...
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
2