Have you ever had a friend that was in a toxic relationship? what did you do to help him/her?

I have a friend who is stuck with a toxic person. Right now she wants to leave him, but the guy threatens her with the “ill spread your nude photos if you ever leave me” scare— so she is still with the guy now. She’s expressed how much love she still has for him, but right now she just wants to be away from him.

His words hurt her so much. His actions hurt her even more. She’s found a couple of videos of the guy fucking other girls. She spends a lot of cash on him. She’s had bruises from him. They’ve been together for almost 5 years.

She doesn’t deserve this. No one deserves this kind of relationship. I’ve seen her cry a lot. She’s hurt, and i dont know what to fucking do.
2
1