Guys, Has a woman you loved ever left you?

My situation is unique. I loved this man to death. 5 years to be exact. Was loyal to him. We have two kids. But he also has others and I treated them like my own. I stayed by his side when he lost his job. Lost his car. (He is doing great now) I mean i was a true ride or die. Things just got rocky lately. I know some of y’all some my last question. I lost weight and he said I was more beautiful than ever before. But pulled away. He has been so distant. So it caused me to chase him. I panicked. Wondering why he was being so weird. I kept giving him chances to explain what was going on. Asked him if he wanted to end things. He said he didn’t. But I just hated how he was making me feel. So while crying my eyes out I sent him a text last night and told him “I’m done. And I absolutely just can’t do it anymore”. He said “wow this is so random” and told me he was going to delete all our pictures. I said just ok. And haven’t text him again. I’m not going to. But a part of me wants him to reach out later on. How do men normally operate in these situations? What should I expect?
Guys, Has a woman you loved ever left you?
Add Opinion