I don't know what to do, HELP?

I began dating this guy while I was living and working in China and we had a really good relationship. The contract for my job ended and I spent a month looking for another job so that I would be able to go back to China and continue seeing my boyfriend. I returned to the states and spent two months working on a new visa for China. While this was going on my boyfriend and I started to get into fights more, due to miscommunication and because I was beginning to feel neglected. He made less time for me because he was busy and said that would change once we were both living in the same time zone again. He was suddenly always busy with an excuse and it felt like if I said anything I was complaining. Finally, I arrived in China and we broke up my second day back. He never came to see me, which is the reason for our breakup. And now I am feeling alone and depressed being here. I cannot leave because of my contract and I do not know what to do to cope with the feelings I am having. He had been my biggest support and now he won't even speak to me. Can anyone offer some advice on how I can survive the year? I really am feeling like I am at my lowest point right now.
I don't know what to do, HELP?
Add Opinion