Don’t see a feature with me?

Why do guys think so along the lines about the feature? Like my recent boyfriend broke up with me because he didn’t think there would be a feature with me in it. Probably was the work I do he was pretty controlled by his parents. I mean I never met them and he said to me that they thought that the relationship wouldn’t last. Because I did want to know why how he never introduced me to them. I was so open to my parents in our relationship. We were 5 months into it, and it still hurts yeah because I had the feelings. Writing about it in my journal looking back. This was his first serious relationship. I know that he probably wanted to end it earlier then later in the relationship. Since he didn’t want me to get hurt. He was a virgin when I first met him so it was serious for him. I mean am I looking for something serious, I like to just keep the things going and where we both like it. It was hard because I made friends along the way that was friends with him. So I gotta distance myself until I’m ready to see that person. I did learn stuff about being in this relationship. But it still hurts another thing is we kinda live in the same neighborhood but we won’t see each other only lives a few blocks from me.
2 mo
So after he told me his parents didn’t see that this relationship will last. We took a break and met up on Sunday to talk about the situation. That’s when the breakup started. I just felt hurt and I don't know something really hit me hard in the cheats. I was open to him with my family. Because they live in South Carolina so anytime they’re in the city he only met my mom. I’m just adding this to the question.
2 mo
FUTURE* my bad y’all the autocorrect
Don’t see a feature with me?
2
1