If you are married or divorced, did you get married thinking that, if this doesn't work, we can just get a divorce?

Earlier today, I posted a question which asks whether the institution of marriage has failed or the partners in marriages have failed each other. Several respondents have suggested that people enter marriage too cavalierly because they think that a divorce will be a relatively easy solution if the marriage doesn't work.

I have been married and I am now divorced. I am an attorney, so of course I know what is involved in a divorce. But, when I got married, I never thought that "Oh, I'll just do this for awhile and, if it doesn't work, we'll just get divorced!" Did you?
I've never been married. I'm just here for the Xper points
Yes, I had serious doubts about the marriage working and one of the reasons I agreed to it was because I knew a divorce wouldn't be difficult to get if it didn't work well
Yes, I thought the marriage would work but I wasn't hesitant was because I knew a divorce wouldn't be difficult to get if it didn't work well
Vote C
No, I was confident that the marriage would work. I never thought I would get a divorce and I am still married.
Vote D
No, I was confident that the marriage would work. I never thought I would get a divorce but now I'm divorced. I was too confident!
Vote E
GirlGuy
10
25