Why do woman seem to hate me when I am only trying to help the more they ignore me the harder I push?

Even though I pay for everything woman seem to hate me and not understand
I am trying to help them I get called a gaslighter an mothereffer and controlling

my ex wife of a month left because I criticized her cooking then calling her a liar and making her ask permission to use bathroom and the hallway and see her friends and family and not letting her pee by herself.

My girlfriend left after three days I hid her purse and license to teach her a lesson about leaving it in the wrong place without permission and kept bothering her and her friends when they were watching the spy who dumped me which is stupid and drinking to ask if she was sure she made the ice cubes right folded the laundry right shut the door because I bet she forgot.

I got transferred to another police station because I was making female coworkers nervous and upset just by following them with a flashlight in their face as a joke around redoing their work and constantly glaring at them as a joke. I am trying to help them face their DEMONS by putting them in scary situations to see if they cry or get really angry but it seems to just make them hysterical or quit which makes them weak.
2 mo
Sometimes if they want something I don't want them to want I throw roadblock si in their way and start a big fight to see if they still will want it
1
2