My ex is trying to come back in my life... what should I do?

Soooo I was in a relationship with my ex for 5 years.. he cheated on me with my best friend and both of them told everyone that I cheated him and betrayed my ex best friend but the truth is they both betrayed me and talked shit about me to everyone.. anyways now it's been 9 months since the breakup and he came one day and told me that he cannot see me with anyone else even though we are not together anymore and he kissed me and I was like wtf is going on.. I pushed him and asked him wtf he's doing and why he came at my work to see me.. afterwards he came again to pick me up from work.. the next day he came again at my work.. and that happened one time again.. I can say that he tried to cheat my ex best friend with me the way he cheated on me with her.. He also told his closest friends who work near me to take care of me and help me if any guy misbehaves with me.. I just cannot understand why he does that.. I feel like he doesn't care but his friends say tha he can't see me with another guy.. he wants me to be safe etc etc.. I'm single since then and to be honest I was truly in love with him.. I'm kinda over him now but I know that if he continues like this I'll start catching some feelings again, which is something I don't want to happen again.
24
13