WHATS GOING ON? REALLY?

years of most amazing sex about 4 years an maybe 3months total no sex. Just months ago she stopped touching me looking at me an changed how she treats and acts towards me. "Worked" on days off an made all effort to stay diatant an be crazy weird to me. Stopped talking to me while she was working an completely shut me out for any physical contact.. wouldn't even kiss me except like a family member does on cheek. I dont understand an she holds to she was faithful but I'm calling B. S. an phone became more important than communicating with me... Wtf
1 mo
Haha there is some greatness to all this rejection and its karma at its best lwt me say thank you lord and thank you nasty woman for refusing me I don't have to carry or share what u brought back since you refused an turned me down only you have the VD from the lies and deceit you told you got what u deserve disgusting ass hoe... Hahaha thank you again for turning me down... Lmao
WHATS GOING ON? REALLY?
0
5