Should I give my ex her request to remain friends?

My ex recently messaged me saying she doesn't want to hate me but its possible we could be friends. She wants to meet and talk about it. In my honest opinion, I owe her nothing. To be honest remaining friends is a disservice to both of us it doesn't give us the closure we both need then we're always going to be seeing one another.
The circumstances are: I was in the process of moving hoping she would help she did the minimal amount needed basically felt like I was on my own, my mom came into town and treated her and myself to dinner and finally met, at this same time we got pregnant, she had a miscarriage, and ended it by showing up drunk too my apartment wanting only her tequila. She then came back after a dermatologist appointment diagnosed with lupus, I guess that's the only circumstance where I'd even consider remaining friends. A lot to process but any thoughts are welcome
5
5