This is going to be my third year of marriage and my husband was the first men I ever been with but I just wanna get to the point?

So at first when we got married I was okay about having sex like literally almost everyday bc I assumed it was normal and I guess that’s how everyone is when they first get married but eventually it never stoped and I work so I would come home tired so I would kindly deny him and I noticed he would get mad but would let it go. Than again he would ask and I told him I’m tired, his like well you gotta listen to you’re husband plus I had a long day and I need some time with you to relax and he tells me tht I am his wife and I have to satisfy him bc that’s my job and that why there are many divorces bc wife’s don’t take the time for there husband, but shouldn’t he be a little bit more respectful toward his wife?
1
1