I’m 22 and not sure if I want to settle down?

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year and a half. We met when I was a junior and he was a senior in college. He is 4 years older than me though. Now that I’m graduated, and getting older, and trying to figure out my life, I am worried about settling down with him forever. I’m his first girlfriend, and he’s still figuring out his life too. I’ve had 2 boyfriends before him. Those relationships lasted about 1-1.5 years. I’ve dated a few guys here and there, as well. I just wake up every morning and feel I’m too young to settle with only him, and the fact I will be 23 soon scares me.

He is a good guy. I don’t want to lose him. But, I also don’t know, I have lost a lot of trust in him. And I imagine if I had a future with him (a house, kids, etc). A part of me would be happy, another part of me is afraid of making a mistake.

I don’t really want to lose him. He’s my best friend, and the thought of him with other women really destroys me. He talks about how he’s getting older and if i decided to leave him in a few years, I’d be okay. He wouldn’t.
2
1