After the divorce should the guy have the right to know where and with whom the mother of his children is seeing?

So me and me wife recently divorce it was a very amicable thing I did a bunch of bad shit while I was on drugs 10 years ago she can't forgive me for it so in order for her to be happy I had to let her go but I'm not mad at her I'm hoping she finds love it's just it I want to make sure she's okay because she holds the mental stability of my two children and the palm of her hand and if she ends up at the bottom of a well with some dudes over top of it I told her to put the lotion on the skin that does not bode well for my two boys I'm not crazy I'm not trying to stalker or go to kick dude's ass it's my fault I broke her and couldn't fix her but if she can be happy with someone else she deserves that,, she's a great person and the mother of my two sons we were together 23 years and she's my best friend she's mad at me now because I left but at least maybe she has a chance to find her happy. I feel very insulted and very hurt that I'm not allowed to know who is that she's potentially bringing around my children to influence them
11
9