Move on? Is it the right choice?

welp guys I finally broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years I sat him down and told him he needed to respect my boundaries because he physically would log onto my Facebook multiple Times a day and I found out he was tacking my location that kinda was the last straw for me I do feel bad because he regrets everything the never trusting me the blowing up my phone the complaining for going to my best friends house like he keeps calling me crying saying he doesn’t want to live anymore and this is horrible I feel so bad but my family and friends have helped me get to this point I just feel like I would be a idiot because they have been put into all this drama trying to help me and maybe in three months I’ll agree to go to dinner and we can talk I did realize the way he acted wasn’t right and nobody in my life really is crazy about him which I think is a bad sign I just kinda feel sick about it not eating much I just wish this was easier and I hope I’m not making the wrong decision I do have a date tomorrow and I am kinda nervous i just hope it doesn’t go weird feel like it will make me want to get back with him. What is your option do you think I made the right choice? How to get over this I do feel bad.
Move on? Is it the right choice?
Add Opinion