Should I reach out to my ex or not?

My ex and I broke up because he left for college and although it was sad, we ended on good terms. However, after the breakup we began to argue about petty stuff over the phone a lot. These arguments escalated and after one I sent him a long and mean message about how I felt he was rude to me and how I don't deserve to be treated like 'a, b, c.'

He responded that his grandmother died and I felt like a jerk for being insensitive, even though I didn't know what he was going through until after the fact. I quickly apologized and expressed my condolences and a week later he apologized for being mean and said he still wanted to be friends. I said I'd love to still be friends and asked him to let me know if I can do anything to help.

He never responded. That was 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure if I should reach out and check in on him. I want to see if he's okay and I obviously miss him, but maybe it's just better to let it be. Any advice?
Yes!
No!
GirlGuy
Should I reach out to my ex or not?
2
0