I asked my crush out after she had a breakup and dont know why got rejected again?

Guys this girl is my friend and we have been friends for 1.5 year, I have been pursuing her since the beginning and she had been rejecting me since then. Around 6 months from now she got into a relationship and had a breakup, 2 months from now. Yesterday I asked her yet again, and rejected me again saying, she doesn't feel for me. I love her way too much, I have gone to the extent of literally bruesing my self physically. How come girls fall for the wrong guy and straight reject the one who seriously love her. I told her lets date, if it doesn't work, u r open to take ur decision, Man she doesn't even want to give me a chance. I literally cry for her everyday. She is left in brueses mentally, I wanna help her through it, but she won't let me. What should I do? Is she wrong or I am?
2
3