🤯 Does he want to get back together?

+5Xper
My fiance broke up with me because he "wanted to find himself" but the night after we broke up he asked me if I wanted to go for a drive and on the drive he told me he thought about it all day and didn't want us to break up but he still wanted to go through with a break where I would go stay with my family in a different state and how sister would come down and stay with him for moral support. Well his sister is a drug addict party girl and they partied it up for 2.5 months and during time he kept telling me he loved me and wanted to be with me but then he wouldn't want to talk about fixing the relationship, eventually he started just ignoring me. I can admit I was a little desperate and I'm ashamed of that but I love him a lot and I was very scared if I let go he'd never come back. But after 2 months of me trying I got tired of it and just stopped talking to him. I realized I wasn't helping my situation or myself by trying to fix it. So I did the no contact rule for a little over a month and he did message me during that time but I chose to not respond. When we first broke up he blocked me from seeing his Facebook posts but since no contact he had made them public for me again and had also started liking my Facebook posts. I posted a picture on Instagram last week and he liked it too and that was the first picture of me he's reacted to since we broke up. Then the other night I woke up to a ton of messages from him telling me he had stopped drinking and wanted to die. He kept asking me how I'd been and if I was seeing anyone else, then he told me he missed me and hated everything. I responded with I miss you too and asked him if everything was okay. He messaged me this morning saying he wasn't drinking anymore. I'm not sure if all of this is good signs he wants to try and get back together because his drinking had honestly been a big issue and a main factor we really broke up. Is there still hope for us? I still want to spend the rest of my life with him.
🤯 Does he want to get back together?
Add Opinion