How do you recover from losing? What you thought was the love of your life?

How do you recover? How do you come back to being.. At least comfortable. To yourself.
When you fought for it. When you wanted her in your life and told her. And you gave everything you were and had. And still wasn't enough. When you never stopped feeling love and still it ends. When you did everything and still she goes away.
I know I screwed up a few times, but nothing really important. Not if you really love someone. Nobody's perfect. But I felt we were. What we had.
It's been almost two years. And thought the feeling of hopelessness and emptyness is faded, sometimes it comes back. Tough I feel I'm OK, sometimes the urge to know about her and the aching thought that I've lost her jut stings back?
What do you do when the very low propability of seeing her again just makes your heart almost blow?
How do you get over the feeling of not being enough? The feeling that if you see her you will feel the very death inside you.
3
0