How to deal with this?

My boyfriend of four years is always complaining and bitching about anything and everything. Always mad all the time. If I tell him no about something he basically has a tantrum and calls me a bad girlfriend and this and that. Mind you I'm 29 and he's 27. If I park somewhere and he don't like it he tells me he's not getting out unless I park where he wants if I tell him I'm gonna drop him off and go pick up some food I ordered so he can get what he needs from the store he tells me no he's not getting out of the car etc. He will tell me hello so I'll say hi and this is in person and I guess cause I don't say it loud enough he'll say it non-stop til I finally say hello loud and he's all now u wanna answer me and I'll say I did and he's all not loud enough. The relationship has been a roller coaster he is always mean to me and finding things to ***** about daily. He ignores me when I try to talk to him in my car after work like I'll be talking to him and he won't respond it's so strange and he does this a lot.
How to deal with this?
Add Opinion