How do you cope with loneliness after moving in a new city?

I feel like drawning. I was away for University in another town and now I am back in my hometown. I have no friends left here ( either left for work or are in relationships and never go out or just lost touch completely) I have a bad relationship with my parents so I live on my own. I was happy to leave the University town because it was small and it was getting to repetitive but now I'm in a huge city and I feel like I am losing touch with reality. I have a boyfriend which I left back in the town which I was planning to break up with but now he is my only company even through the phone and it is awful. I am always waiting for him to call he has a good time and forgets about me ( being too neglected was the reason I wanted to break up). I think I am stuck. I am trying to get a job with no luck for 2 months now and I go out but nobody seems to be interested in meeting me. I am very social I had too many friends and being social is one of my basic characteristics. I was rarely coming back here and now I feel disconnected. how do I start. There is no money for activities... I don't want to spend another night crying... I go for walks I draw and make thing I take photos i do everything I can to fill my day but still... Help me...
How do you cope with loneliness after moving in a new city?
Add Opinion