Is this a mature and good enough gooodbye message to send when im done with a girl I was seeing treating me like crap over miscommunication?

Hey, i asked if you wanna get to know eachother better or be friends with benefits or even just regular friends but you say you need to forgive me so o asked for a chance but you gave no answer so it seems like you've made up your mind already and that's fine but im human too and i also have feelings i could see if i did something horrible but i was only trying to protect myself and basically we just had a communication issue which maybe i overeacted too but reguardless i don't deserve to be ignored or treated like a 2nd class citizen to you or feel used and im not gonna wait around forever for you to forgive me and allow you to treat me like that..

you can say im accuseing you or im just tripping but your actually doing it & that treatment hurts. but i do wish you the best and i hope you find someone good in your life finally and someone whose real from the gate and has all the standards you want because you deserve that, have a nice life
1
2