Is my girlfriend being controlling and manipulating or is this normal?

okay , so me and my girlfriend have been together for around a year and a half now and at the start things where so good. However lots of things have changed such as she no longer will come to my house because she says my parents aren’t nice to her so she expects me to go to her house Monday , Tuesday , Thursday and Sunday and as a consequence of this happening for around 5 months now my parents are sick of not seeing me. Also she suffers from depression and anxiety so if she’s having a bad day on a day when we don’t see each other i’m also expected off her to go and make her feel better. Also we are both just turned 17 so we cannot drive yet so i rely on lifts from her house off my parents. She also kicks off everytime i mention doing something with my friends and in particular my best friend and cousin. So , we spend all the time in school together and 4 days outside of school and i haven’t done anything with my friends for months and when i did so something with my family around 2 weeks ago she ended up self harming. She also says i don’t treat her right witch i strongly disagree with but she said she didn’t want to be with me anymore during one day. Then on the night she texted me and asked basically if i would go to hers so i did and things ended up getting resolved but it’s now the weekend and i said i want one day at home abs one day at her house however she wants to see me both days to ‘fix things’ and my parents are kicking off about it and i’m really struggling so advice would be much appreciated?
1
3