Why hasn’t my ex reached out at this point? What do his actions even mean?

We’ve been dating for 7months, talking for about a year& really had no arguments up until now& started after a night out of drinking. They were about small things, but intensified b/c of drinking. We would both end up apologizing&forget about it. One night a guy who my boyfriend does not like hugged me& later I found out my boyfriend had texted his friend saying he might have to break up with me soon. Him&I talked about it & decided to work on things that we knew would make the other person mad. Only 1 1/2 weeks & still some arguments&would both apologize after but he would text me&act completely uninterested. I asked why he was acting so strange& he still was saying he hates how much we argue, he’s not happy&doesn’t know if he wants to be w/me, but he loves me still.

Now this past weekend. It was Friday when he said he wasn’t sure&that he needed time to think. He never broke up with me&couldn’t give me a direct answer when I asked if he was breaking up with me or not&that’s where things were left. Later that night when he was out after bar close, his location turned off on find my friends&snap, so I knew he was somewhere where he didn’t want me knowing. He re-followed a girl on insta that I caught him secretly texting a few months back (had a secret name in his phone so I wouldn’t know). I found out he had hooked up with her that day, but he had told her that we broke up.

I sent him a long text breaking up with him. He read my message and didn’t reply. felt like I deserved some kind of reply& sent him another text saying that& he hasn’t even opened it&still nothing from him. Why hasn’t he responded to me? It’s odd b/c after I called him out, he turned his location back on (still sharing w/me), unfollowed the girl, hasn’t changed our fb relationship status/his prof picture (I am in), didn’t unfollow me or anything. I have a bunch of his favorite clothes that I know for a fact he would want back& he has a bunch of my stuff I want

What is he trying to accomplish by not replying?
Why hasn’t my ex reached out at this point? What do his actions even mean?
Add Opinion