What does my ex want?

Okay so, I was with her for like apox 2 years. We actually worked like a charm. Everything was perfect. Some fights here and there but it was okay and normal. We planned a lot of things, actually everything, like little kids. After those two years she started seeing some boy that was also her ex. She kept telling me he was her best friend and nothing was happening between them. She always said she loves me. Then after a while i kinda collapsed from work and i broke up from the tension. She cried, begged me not to do it and that everything would be okay. I said i want to finish it. After like a month, she started dating him. She still says she loves me, but doesn't want to be with me. Then i found out she actually cheated on me with some other best friend she had in the first two months we were together. I asked her about it and she said it was just a mistake and that she is sorry. Then i heard she cheated on me with that guy for a week or something. I just wanna ask, am i retarded for still loving her and wanting her back? If so can i? Thanks
What does my ex want?
Add Opinion