So depressed after break up?

So depressed after break up? Please help guys I don't know what to do. I have no one to talk to and it's been six minths since we broke up and I'm not getting any better.
i asked to try again she said she's not sure... and now has ignored me. Like she has done a lot.
i know she talking to and dating other guys and it hurts so much.
i really don't know what to do anymore. I feel like jumping in front of a bus. I love her so much but she seems so happy after the break up and doing so well. Like I don't even exist anymore.
she hurt me at the end and we both upset eachother and I can't live with the fact I hurt her like that. It breaks my heart. She told me she felt trapped in the relationship. I didn't know 'this until a few weeks ago. This hurts a lot.
What can I do? The thought of her with someone else is killing me. She's ignoring me and I doubt I'll ever here from her again.
So depressed after break up?
2
4