Broken heart chest pains and can't breathe... how can I treat it?

Hello, I've recently gone through a incredibly traumatic experience. I wanted to heal, so i gave someone a chance i shouldent have, and they turned out to be just as i feared...
The result has shattered my heart, my hopes, my balance... pretty much on a mental, emotional and spiritual level, im destroyed. Worse is im blaming myself for it, as i knew the risk, and still took it anyway. I wanted to stop being afraid to hope. But now im more broken than I've ever been in my entire life.

I do go to therapy. But it isn't helping with the main problem: Since i got hit by this emotional wrecking event, I feel a constant pressure in my chest. Like my heart is being physically crushed. I feel it in every waking moment, in the morning, during work, during the gym, playing games, at night, with friends. Sometimes it gets so bad it feels like an intense pain shoots through, and i literally feel like clawing at my chest from how much it hurts. It also comes with times i can barely breathe, and during the moments of acute pain, my head gets light and tense. Im in sales, so you can't imagine how hard it is to sometimes be talking to a client and have this hit me then and have to poker face it.
I dont know what to do. Talking about it with my friends hasn't helped. Exercise hasn't done much either. Im unmotivated. No passion, no libidy, no joy, just pain. I see everything as pessimistic now. Nothing can distact me. Does anyone know anything that can alleviate this pain? Its unbearable and i feel it getting worse.

Im going to talk with the person that caused it, but i have to wait till November. And i have no guarantee it will give me any relief, maybe even make it worse. But until then, which seems like a fucking eternity, i really would appreciate if anyone can tell me what to do to alleviate this...
5
5