Will he come bac?

Hi, I was seeing a guy for 2 months. I met him while helping my mom move. I asked him in the beginning what he was looking for. Previously he had told me he has been engaged twice but they cheated on him. He said he wanted to "be with someone" so I took that as a relationship. Things progressed, he texted me every morning, almost all day and every day. I met his mom, friends we went camping for 3 days. Everything was fine until one day I asked if he wanted to come over to my dad's house because it was my sisters birthday. He said yes and then right away asked me to come over his best friend's house that Friday. Then he started texting less and not acting as interested. I finally asked him "where do I stand because if you don't like me, you will never hear from me again" and he said "I just don't feel the same". I got angry and said "thanks for messing with my feelings". He never responded back. A couple days later I apologized to him and said if he doesn't feel the same, that's fine I just saw otherwise. I told him I want him to be with his friends and i know I'm not his girlfriend, and asking him to come to my dad's was a mistake. He never texted back. It's been 2 weeks and I'm wondering if he will ever text me again.
Will he come bac?
Add Opinion