Should I get my ex girlfriend in trouble for stalking me?

My ex girlfriend recently moved in the same building as me. We broke up weeks ago. I’m still attracted to her and texted her that I love her still.

But when she said by the way I moved here and I saw you with another girl. I told her I wanted nothing with the other girl and it wasn’t serious.

I told her I loved her and to stop by to make up. She came over and didn’t want to touch me or anything almost as if she was disgusted with me.

She left and I begged her to come back via text. She said she had moved on when she SAW me with another girl and heard me having sex through my apartment door.

That means she was stalking me. Anyway , I’m pissed , so what should I do?

She told me she loved me but moved on a couple of days ago she went out on a couple of dates with this guy for sushi.

Should I tell the apartments she stalked me or call the police? How else would she know I screwed a girl I don’t love the other week.

Also she moved to my same apartments lol I have all of her texts that proves she was stalking me. I hate that she lives here now :(
1
3