My ex keeps stalking my social media but can’t reply to a simple text?

3 months ago, my ex ended things out of nowhere. When I say out of nowhere, one day he said I was the best thing that had ever happened to him and the next day he said I was unbearable. It took me some time to be okay but we eventually met up and agreed to be civil & I miscarried his baby, so he said that he’d be there for me if I ever needed him. Told me to send a text if I was feeling low.

3 weeks ago, he started to randomly delete me off social media, I suspect because I was tagging new guys online & im guessing he was annoyed.

Then 2 weeks ago he started excessively watching my Instagram & LinkedIn, and he was going on my page nearly 4/5 times a week. He kept going back on and viewing everything. The most recent time being on Saturday. Meanwhile, I’ve heard that he’s been bad mouthing me, saying that I’m the reason he lost friends. He’s purposely followed girls online who weren’t very nice to me.

I ignored a text he sent me 3 weeks ago (it just said “Hi I paid back the money I owed you”.)

Yesterday i texted him looking for advice because I need legal advice. He didn’t reply. Why is he stalking me but being ignorant? Especially after saying he’d be there
1
0