My ex still makes things awkward? Does he feel something towards me still?

I remember I dated this guy and he was REALLY into me. It was to the point were it was unhealthy. I couldn’t handle it and all his clinginess. I dated him for 3 months and then I decided that I couldn’t be with him anymore. This was 3 years ago. He added me on Facebook around June but I never accepted his friend request. I also told him to never speak to me again or contact me anymore.

He came to the grocery story with his new girlfriend and I could sense that someone was staring at me and he was. I didn’t stare back, I just continued scanning the customer’s groceries. They stood next to each other and they were talking and staring at me. The couple left the store without buying anything, came back 15 minutes later and went to check out in the line behind me. They were both starting at me intensely. Does he still feel something because I don’t. I just felt uncomfortable with him staring at me like that.
3
1