I don’t believe in love anymore. Is there a way to undo the damage I experienced from dating my ex?

The long lasting damage that my ex boyfriends behavior had inflicted on me was a feeling of apathy. Apathy is a lack of feelings or excitement. I would feel apathetic towards romance because when dating him he was adamant till the bitter end that he loved me. He never told me otherwise. One day he stopped talking to me and I reached out to him a few months later for closure. Little did I know he was in a relationship with a new woman. While with me he literally cried and pleaded for me to forgive him for ghosting me and to believe him and give him another chance. He smiled at me and looked at me like I was the world to him when I (foolishly) believed him and said we could try again. Shortly after he stopped talking to me again. I never tried to reach out to him again and only found out months later that he had been boldly lying while looking me dead in the eyes and telling me POINTLESS lies. Lies that he had no purpose to continue other than to fuck with my head. After all that I started to feel apathetic and would not date for long before I broke up with the guy due to lack of interest. I wouldn’t be happy in a relationship or just dating and would only feel comfortable single. He made me feel like I had no impact on him and like lying to me was just a sport. His behavior made me believe that love did not exist and that I had no impact on anybody around me and that I was just “some girl” to every guy I meet. I want to change but I don't know how to undo the damage he caused
15
8