Am I wrong for doing this?

My soon to be ex girlfriend is an ungrateful bitch. We’ve been together for a little over two years. I was so in love with her and planning to marry her but now I just don’t know anymore. I’m a struggling musician, but I’m also frequently approached by beautiful young girls who are at least ten years younger than her and are always asking for a shot at being my girlfriend and she knows this yet continues to treat me like crap. We’re both thirty five and I thought that I would have a loving solid relationship if I had a girlfriend my age but in all honesty I’ve never met such a bitter, difficult and ungrateful woman in all my life. Now I’m starting to realize why she was still single at 33. I wrote her a special song about how much I love her and was trying to record it but was short on money, so I asked if I could borrow a little bit to record the song and she went ballistic, yelling at me. I would have repayed her the money as soon as I had it. Most women complain when men are not romantic enough. Now I’m seriously considering dumping her and she’s going crazy, blowing up my phone telling me how sorry she is, begging me to talk to her, begging me to tell her if it’s over but really I don’t want to talk to her. I’ve told her several times to stop treating me this way she promises to stop yet she doesn’t. So now I’m tired of it. I don’t like the idea of ghosting but I’m seriously thinking of ending it that way because I’m tired of her shit and I don’t want to give her the chance to make her feel sorry for me.

My advice guys, do not ever commit to a woman over 30 (and I’m going to get hate from all the bitter single 30+ bitches and that’s fine) thinking you’ll get a solid loving relationship. All you’ll get is anger, hatred and headaches. I’m letting her figure out where she stands, and when I’m ready I’m committing to one of the cute young twenty somethings. Good luck to my ex in finding another man now that she’s already 35.
Am I wrong for doing this?
2
2