Girlfriend says she wants a break but it means we aren't together. She says she wants to reconnect and re evaluate our relationship in december?

In December she's done with college. She said she wants no contact. She liked my profile picture when I changed it to just me a few days after the breakup. I like one of her interests and one of her posts a few days later and she restricted me on Facebook but did not on Instagram. Did she restrict me because she didn't want me to know what she was doing on our break? Or does this mean something worse? She messaged me once when I believe she was drunk but I missed it and replied to her the next morning but she didn't reply back. She has kept most of our photos on Facebook and Instagram but I can only see the things she tagged me in on photos and posts. Why would she restrict me and does this mean she doesn't plan on reconnecting and re evaluating in December when she's back home close to where I live? She hasn't told me otherwise. Seems to be posting a lot more on social media now and is not viewing my stories on Facebook anymore. My only option is to not contact her like she has asked. What are my odds of her coming back and actually talking with me about our relationship? She felt as though I pressured her with questions about the future which I owned up about being something I should not have done. Our relationship outside of those hypothetical questions has for the most part been great and I feel as if she just wanted to do what she wants in last 2 months of college. Please help with a by feedback you have. Thanks. We were together for about 7 months.
0
2