What's the craziest thing you have found out about your ex?

Craziest or creepiest.

* I discovered my ex is into pseudoscientific things like applied kinesiology, supposedly helpful Asian disciplines like Chi Kung, Aikido etc... And a post-apocalyptic YouTube channel of a guy who call other human beings "bipeds" (the ones who are supposedly slaves of the system), and who refer his self as someone who preaches the truth.

He basically is against natality and he agrees that another way to lower the super population worldwide should be suicide, he sugar coat it by explaining we have to be fully conscious about what it takes to be a parent, before being a parent. The guy is also against globalization and corporations. According to him, everyone should produce their own food. All of that in order to "save the planet". It's a utopic view that it's similar to what a sect leader would share.

My thoughts? I really did skip more than a bullet with her. I refuse to date a woman who believes in all that crap.
2
3