Would you be offended by this?

It's been 7 months since I had a devastating breakup with my ex. I haven't felt the same since, and it didn't make things better when I tried dating too soon after and hurting myself more.
To further compound that, I suffered two serious concussions by nothing but dumb luck. For the most part I'm ok. But I feel depressed.
My dad and stepmom gave me a folder with counseling options and they said they believe I have aspurgers or some other kind of form of autism. I got immediately enraged and they pointed out it's a symptom.
In addition to this, before I graduated highschool, I told my parents I was suicidal and they told me I was insulting them and I shouldn't disrespect them like that. To which point I moved out a few days later.

Would you get offended by this? They said it caused my relationship to fail, and let to my depression and struggles now.
If be offended
Indifferent
Not offended
Vote C
GirlGuy
Would you be offended by this?
1
0