I don’t know how to leave my cheating my bf?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for the past 6 years but for the last year.. he’s been consistently cheating on me and it’s really taken a toll on me because we went from this clingy pea in a pod couple... to a couple that barely spends time together... and he’s always cheating but I live w him and I tell him.. if he doesn’t want me just break up w me and I’ll go home and he’ll tell me no he loves me or gets mad at me and he’s goes crazy abusive if I talk about cheating back but it’s so confusing because some days he’ll act madly inlove with me and the minute we have an argument or I’m mad at him he flick like a switch and cheat on me and it’s really killing me because I have really bad attachment issues and it’s hard to catch feelings for other guys so I don’t want to move on... I want to work things out w him but I don’t know.. what’s wrong w me.. I keep up w myself, I’m loyal even though he cheats , I cook, clean, shower him w love, sometimes spoil him, we have great sex.. all his friends even try to date me so you would think he would do anything to keep me.. I spent like 90% of the year crying cause the change is really killing me and it’s so confusing
I don’t know how to leave my cheating my bf?
Add Opinion