Ex girlfriend of 7 months told me she wants to focus on her future and doesn't want a relationship?

She went to school end of August and things got more difficult for us. She finishes in December and originally told me she wanted a break because we had been arguing because she couldnt give me an answer if i was going to be included in her future... and it probably wasn't fair for me to keep asking. She told me she wanted to reconnect in December but wanted a break but it meant we weren't together and no contact. Now she removed me from almost all social media and I contacted her and she told me she has decided to move on and wants to focus on her future and doesn't want a relationship. Does this mean I pushed her away or she just doesn't care for me anymore or actually doesn't want a relationship? Do I have no chance of reconnecting with her? She told me she loved me everyday but told me when we talked that I thought the relationship was more than it was. She told me she wants space especially until she finishes school and might consider being friends in the future... what are my best options to reconnect with her? I know I can't contact her she's made that clear. Were gonna meet probably in November or December to exchange our stuff. What should I say or ask?
1
1