I made him feel that bad that he blocked me?

I was with talking to this kid for two months, he had gotten out of a relationship recently and after the first he told me that we shouldn’t get close because we’ll both get attached and it’s not good for us, I was a little confused since we were still in the friend zone but I assumed that I’d be ghosted soon. Three days later he kissed me and I was super confused. After that we spent literally everyday together. He started to really rely on me, he literally needed me 24/7, and I was there for him. It was to the point where if I didn’t answer he blow up my phone. Monday hit the 2 month mark so I asked if we’re exclusive and he freaked out and said he doesn’t know if he’s ready to call anyone his but I’m the one who he’s talking to. I stayed over as usual that night, and the night after. The next day he tells me that he doesn’t trust easily and that I shouldn’t trust him and then proceeded to tell me we shouldn’t hangout everyday and that he’s not ready to be with someone and he felt this way for awhile. I told him I was hurt and that he should’ve told me sooner. I started to question him on if I was in his life because he wanted me to be or if I was just comfort, eventually he admitted that I was his temporary happiness and expressed how sorry he was for hurting me, and that he feels that he did me wrong and that he didn’t deserve my kindness. Eventually the conversation ended with him telling me that I made him feel very low, and he didn’t know that, that was how I saw the situation. He unfollowed me today on everything so I asked and he told me that the way I think of him is not what he needs and that he doesn’t want to get in the way of anything I’m going through. I expressed that my intention was to never make him feel bad and that I don’t think low of him and that I’ll always be here if he needs me. Well.. I got blocked lol. It seems to me that I made him feel really bad about what he did to me and that’s why I got blocked.
I made him feel that bad that he blocked me?
Add Opinion