If I got cheated on and lied to and was leaving my fiance/BM, but then she became very sick and passed away. Why do I feel bad if Its not my fault?

Knew she was cheating and as much as that hurt, it made me see that we wasn't meant to be whether I loved her or not. Her passing away though leaving our kid without a mother. Created a wave of confusion and chaos. Told her I was done once she leaves the hospital, she told me she wouldn't let me leave or live without me. She didn't harm herself but feel like she stopped fighting. Her body refused a blood transfusion, causing her to pass which she had no control over but i dont believe in coincidences, and rather see her alive happy and call her names then see her no longer here for our child.
3
3