I gave his ticket to our Vacation to a girlfriend when we broke up. Now we are back together and he is angry he can not go. What do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 16 months. I love to travel and have taken him on many vacations in such a short time, I even paid for him and his 3 children to take a cruise with my family. I am always the one to foot the bill for everything because I have more money to spend than he does and because these vacations are always my idea. We hit a rough spot in our relationship and ended up breaking up for a few weeks after a simple argument over finances escalated out of hand (he was not pulling his weight financially at home). Just before our break up I had paid for another cruise and I ended up switching his spot on it with my best girlfriend (who is very excited to get to go). Now he is back and we are trying to work through our problems, and he is upset that I put my friend in his place and wants me to uninvite her which doing so will most likely damage our friendship. What should I do?
3
5